The BERMAD Hydraulic Control Valve is a hydraulically operated, diaphragm actuated control valve that opens and shuts in response to a local or remote pressure command.
- Hydraulic Control Valve
- Line pressure driven
- Hydraulically controlled On/Off
- Engineered Plastic Valve with Industrial Grade Design
- Highly durable, chemical and cavitation resistant
- No internal bolts and nuts
- hYflow ‘Y’ Valve Body with “Look Through” Design
- Ultra-high flow capacity – Low pressure loss
- Unitized Flexible Super Travel (FST) Diaphragm and Guided Plug
- Smooth closing
- Requires low opening and actuation pressure
- Prevents diaphragm erosion and distortion
- Simple In-Line Inspection and Service
- Computerized Irrigation Systems
- Distribution Centers
- Low Supplied Pressure Irrigation Systems
- Energy Saving Irrigation Systems
 BERMAD Model IR-Z opens upon local manual command.
 BERMAD Automatic Metering Valve Model IR-900-D0.
 BERMAD Vacuum Breaker Model 1/2″- ARV.