BERMAD A30 is a high quality automatic air release valve that allows efficient release of air pockets from pressurized pipes.
With its advanced aerodynamic design, this valve provides excellent protection against air accumulation with improved sealing in low pressure conditions.
- Straight flow body with large diameter automatic orifice – Higher flow rates.
- Dynamic sealing – Prevents leakage under low pressure conditions (1.5 PSI).
- The boss on the base can be tapped with a thread for pressure gauge connection, check point or test drain for air valve function.
- Compact, simple and reliable structure with fully corrosion – resistant parts; lower maintenance and increased life span.
- Designed in compliance with EN-1074 / 4 standard and NSF/ANSI 61 Standard.
- Factory approval and Quality Control – Performance and specification tested and measured with specialized test bench.
- Pipelines – Protection against air accumulation in horizontal or low slope lines and road / river crossings.
- In proximity to control valves and water meters – Prevention of biased readings and inaccurate pressure regulation due to air flow through these devices.
- Industrial and residential networks – Protection against air accumulation.